Handgun Steel Range
Handgun Steel Range is now open to our
- Members are not allowed to bring thier own steel targets to shoot at the range.
- $5 donation / member / visit to use the steel range must be dropped in the cash box
- Rules, Policy and Procedures must be followed to use the Steel Range.
- Do not shoot in this direction sign and flag must be placed in front of the side range prior use of the range.
- Flag must be raised at the Steel range when in use.
- Member must sign in and sign out at the steel range.
- All Handgun Loads except Magnums.
- No Rifles or Shotguns Allowed on the Steel Range.
The donation will help us improve the steel range and purchase more variety of certified AR500 Steel Targets including Plate Rack.
Steel Range Hours:
Monday thru Saturday 9 am to Sunset.
Sunday 12 pm to Sunset.
We have 6, 8, 10 and 12 inch AR 500 Steel 1/2" Thick Plates and Gongs
With your donations we will be able to buy more Steel Plates
Panaromic View of our Handgun Steel Shooting Range
This is set up as a "Roundabout"
Here are some Sample Videos. It is a lot of fun.
No pressure, Come Join us and learn.
If you have any question please email Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org